Rachel Drumm's Diary

This is the diary of me, Rachel Drumm. You're reading the diary of Rachel Drumm. You are NOT Rachel Drumm. You are quite obviously a snooper. So that will be your new name. Hello, Snooper, how are you today?

Saturday, February 24

One (Two, Three, Four)

I didn't go to sleep until
one in the morning, Snooper.
And I woke up
three hours later.
I haven't eaten anything solid in almost
seventy-two hours
because that's what I gave up for Lent.
Hundreds of kids ask me why (cause I'm not even Catholic)
It's a willpower thing. A test of my own faith in me.
Three people have confessed
that they're in love with me in the past
two months.
So life has obviously blown for me lately.
I'm no good with numbers. I made a
thirty-two in algebra
2 last year (thank god I don't have to take pre-cal).
They say bad things happen
three at a time. My boyfriend's friend moved
four hours away last week. Last night, a really good friend of my boyfriend
got in a car wreck.
One girl died.
Two other girls are in ICU (including his really good friend).
One guy is in police custody (I think) for vehicular manslaughter.
I'm no good with numbers.
But Snooper, I hope the third thing doesn't make me
one of one instead of
one of two.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home